Tuesday 11 February 2014

"An Act of True Love"

The Magic of 'Frozen'

Yesterday, I decided to take my little sis out on a girl's date. Only two weeks till I leave so I though I might as well make the most of our time before I do. Its funny how that seems to work. You only really appreciate something until you are (or almost are) deprived of it. Anyhow, we decided to see Disney's 'Frozen'. The theatre was quiet due to it being the 2nd last day it was to be shown, meaning we go smack-bang centre seats (Yay!). And it was spectacular!

Disney certainly got it right! Here is a list why (because I LOVE lists!):
1. "you can't marry a guy you just met!"
2. The reimage of 'true love'
3. Anna's adorable awkwardness and her fearlessness (eg. to jump off a cliff and to taunt a snow monster)
4. The gasp-evoking plot twist! and...
5. OLAF (enough said.)

The music was also stunning and beautiful and to be honest I spent all afternoon 'Youtubing' all the songs and lyrics! And I am addicted...so far enough that my sisters were yelling at me to change songs (Oops!).
My sister liked it just as much and we obsessed over the characters and quoted OLAF while eating chocolate nachos afterwards! Picture Perfect Day!

Love, TVT (The Vintage Typewriter)

No comments:

Post a Comment